For Your Visit
CCT's Commitment to the Overall Patient Experience
At Cypress Creek Therapy, it is our mission not just to treat your injury or issue, but to give you a superlative experience within our clinics. It is also our goal to get you back to your old self again, and do so by helping you to truly enjoy your stay with us. We treat you like family, because you are family to us. CCT even has two full time Patient Care Representatives on staff to advocate for you throughout your plan of care, or until we can get you back to living your life as you intended.
What Can you Expect at Your Initial Evaluation
You may have never experienced outpatient rehabilitation before. So for those who are new to rehab, this is what our patient can expect at their initial evaluation:
- •You'll be greeted warmly by our Front Desk Coordinator and turn in or fill out some personal health history and visit information
- • Promptly, at your scheduled appointment time, you'll be walked back to a private treatment room by one of our Patient Care Representatives or PT Techs.
- • You will then meet your treating therapist and they will introduce themselves to you.
- • Your therapist will take some measurements and assess you or your child's condition
- • You and your therapist will collectively come up with a "Plan of Care" that is conducive to you getting better with maximum results in the shortest amount of time possible.
- • Finally, you will meet with your Patient Care Representative to discuss your experience at our clinic and begin to build a relationship with your advocate.
What is a Patient Care Representative?
A Patient Care Representative or PCR acts as an advocate for you throughout your entire plan of care with us (until you are discharged). They are there to handle any issues or distractions that may interfere with you meeting your goals that you and your therapist set for you during your stay with us. They are also there to celebrate your achievements with you as you move closer to discharge and getting back to your old self again. Cypress Creek Therapy is unique in the fact that we have PCRs on staff to help make your stay with us as pleasurable as possible.
Patient Care Representatives
Meet and get to know, Ami! She's located in Severna Park to ensure that you have the best experience possible. Call her directly at (410) 544-2500, press Option 1 and ask for Ami
or Email Ami
Meet and get to know, Brian! He’s your personal advocate in Edgewater and will ensure that your treatment and overall experience is a positive one. Call him at 410-956-7868, option 2 and ask for Brian Sakal
or Email Brian
New Patient Forms
- Americhoice / United Health Care Community Plan
- Bankers Life
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BC/BS Federal Employee Program
- BC/BS National Capital Area
- Blue Choice
- John Hopkins Health Care
- Uniform Services Health Plan
- Priority Partners
- Medicare Part B
- Mutual of Omaha
- OneNet / Alliance
- Tricare For Life
- Tricare Standard/Prime
- United Health Care
- Optimum Choice
- We also accept most Motor Vehicle/Workers Compensation plans
Out of Network
- Great West