About Cypress Creek Therapy
Cypress Creek Therapy Associates (or CCT for short) has provided physical, speech, occupational, and aquatic therapy outpatient services to the families of Anne Arundel and surrounding counties for more than a decade. The industry experts at Advance Magazine recently recognized us as “Practice of the Year” out of thousands of physical therapy practices across the nation. Cypress Creek Therapy has consistently won “Best Physical Therapy” in the Severna Park Voice and Maryland Gazette reader polls every year since 2012.
We champion the motto, “Our Practice Makes Perfect” because we have dedicated ourselves to improving the lives of each of our patients—from pediatrics and adults—through a personalized, one-on-one treatment approach. Each of our clinicians consistently provide the highest quality of care in a knowledgeable and professional manner. At CCT, we encourage our clinicians and administrative staff to undergo continuing education to ensure that we remain experts at what we do.
Year-after-year we receive feedback that our passionate care, clinical expertise and strong community involvement sets us apart from other providers in the area. We invite you to consider us as your option for you and your family’s therapy needs.
We are committed to:
- Our Patients – patient satisfaction is our primary goal. Services are provided promptly, professionally and with your best interest in mind.
- Unrivaled Quality – our services meet and exceed the standards for therapy services.
- Our Employees – each member of our staff plays an important role on the “team”—where the goal is to create a “perfect patient experience.”
- Our community – developing strong relationships within our community helps us to better serve each of our clients.
Physical Therapists & PTAs
- Ann Boughton, PT, MS, GCS Aquatics Specialist, Geriatric Specialist
- Matt Calabrese, PT, DPT
- Carol Coughlin, PTA
- Kara Curtis, PT, DPT
- Rick Fortune, PTA, Aquatics Director
- Megan McCullough, PT, DPT, Clinical Director SP
- Janine McDade, PT, MS Pediatrics Specialist
- Sarah Sakal, PT, DPT, PCS, Pediatric Director
- Erica Adams, PT, DPT, CKTP Pelvic Health Specialist
- Michelle Sentinella, PTA
Speech & Language Pathologists
- Rachael Caruso, MS, CCC-SLP
- Amy Curtin, MS, CCC-SLP, Speech Therapy Director
- Sarah D’Orlando, MS, CCC-SLP
- Laura Guidinetti, MS, CCC-SLP
- Jessica Hondorf, MS, CCC-SLP
- Jillian Harrison, MS, CCC-SLP
- Kaity Harris, MS, CCC-SLP
- Lauren Heyliger, MS, CCC-SLP
- Victoria Silver, MA, CCC-SLP
- Alex Kirk, MS, CCC-SLP
- Michelle Bach, MS, CCC-SLP
Great news, we have openings for new positions!
We’re looking for professional, knowledgeable and passionate people to join our growing practice. Ready to join a solid team of awesome clinicians and admin staff? Introduce yourself! You may just be the right fit we’ve been looking for.
Cypress Creek Therapy has a growing geriatric and neurological patient population. We have full time positions available to join our multi-disciplinary and award winning team. To see if you qualify for this career opportunity, please call us directly to inquire about positions. Call (410) 544-2500 ext. 2583 today!
Send your resume or refer a candidate today!
Interested in an employment opportunity with a great team? Please send an e-mail to Melissa Daley.
Cypress Creek Therapy we can provide you with the following:
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunity for Promotion to Senior Therapist/Clinical Director
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Health and Dental, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay)
- Continuing Education
- Monthly Clinical Enhancement Meetings
For billing questions/concerns, please send an e-mail to Michelle.
For new patient information and/or concerns, please send an e-mail to Brian.
We ask that you call the front office directly regarding appointments or cancellations. We are always happy to take your call!